1. In 1981, long before Sarah was kicking vampire ass, she starred in Burger King’s first television advertising campaign.
2. In the commercials she (adorably) calls out McDonald’s for having small hamburgers.
3. The commercials were the first ads to ever call out a competitor by name. McDonald’s was not pleased and sued Burger King — they also named Sarah as part of the lawsuit.
4. Burger King eventually settled out of court.
6. Sarah’s Burger King commercial:
7. Sarah along with Lea Thompson and Elisabeth Shue in a Christmas themed commercial:
- A Cincinnati zoo is defending its decision to kill a gorilla after a boy fell into an exhibit.
- Former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said Edward Snowden performed a "public service" leaking surveillance secrets.
- The GOP spent years building a Latino outreach project. Now Republicans worry it died with Donald Trump's nomination.