1. In 1981, long before Sarah was kicking vampire ass, she starred in Burger King’s first television advertising campaign.
2. In the commercials she (adorably) calls out McDonald’s for having small hamburgers.
3. The commercials were the first ads to ever call out a competitor by name. McDonald’s was not pleased and sued Burger King — they also named Sarah as part of the lawsuit.
4. Burger King eventually settled out of court.
6. Sarah’s Burger King commercial:
7. Sarah along with Lea Thompson and Elisabeth Shue in a Christmas themed commercial:
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- This girl totally trolled Donald Trump's son by getting a photo with him in a "Latina Against Trump" shirt — in Spanish 😬
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- Round of applause: This teen got a standing ovation for her high school presentation on white privilege.