1. In 1981, long before Sarah was kicking vampire ass, she starred in Burger King’s first television advertising campaign.
2. In the commercials she (adorably) calls out McDonald’s for having small hamburgers.
3. The commercials were the first ads to ever call out a competitor by name. McDonald’s was not pleased and sued Burger King — they also named Sarah as part of the lawsuit.
4. Burger King eventually settled out of court.
6. Sarah’s Burger King commercial:
7. Sarah along with Lea Thompson and Elisabeth Shue in a Christmas themed commercial:
- DNC Day 1 is done: Bernie Sanders said Hillary Clinton "must become the next president," and Michelle Obama brought down the house 🏠 🇺🇸
- At least 19 people died and 20 others were injured in a knife attack at a facility for the disabled near Tokyo, Japan.
- The Solar Impulse 2 completed the first round-the-world solar-powered flight after landing in Abu Dhabi ☀️