1. In 2002, Chili’s sponsored the final leg of NYSNC’s “Celebrity Tour.” As part of the promotion the group filmed two memorable commercials - both of which featured their own rendition of the “Baby Back Ribs” jingle.
2. Premiering during The Golden Globes, the first commercial featured NSYNC marooned on an island:
3. The second commercial featured a bit of foreshadowing as Justin breaks out into a solo rendition of “Baby Back Ribs,” leaving his other band members frustrated:
4. Of course TRL need to get some behind the scenes video:
6. In 2012 Lance Bass tweeted this photo out, proving he still wants his Baby Back Ribs [and probably an NYSNC reunion].
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- An off-duty Los Angeles police officer was caught on cellphone video firing at least one shot during a confrontation with several teens.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- A couple recently celebrated their engagement with a "La La Land" inspired photo shoot, and it's pretty cute 💍📷