1. In 2002, Chili’s sponsored the final leg of NYSNC’s “Celebrity Tour.” As part of the promotion the group filmed two memorable commercials - both of which featured their own rendition of the “Baby Back Ribs” jingle.
2. Premiering during The Golden Globes, the first commercial featured NSYNC marooned on an island:
3. The second commercial featured a bit of foreshadowing as Justin breaks out into a solo rendition of “Baby Back Ribs,” leaving his other band members frustrated:
4. Of course TRL need to get some behind the scenes video:
6. In 2012 Lance Bass tweeted this photo out, proving he still wants his Baby Back Ribs [and probably an NYSNC reunion].
- Nope, President Donald Trump will not release his tax returns after an IRS audit, the White House says, despite pledging to do so.
- President Donald Trump has commented on yesterday's massive Women's Marches asking, "why didn't these people vote?"
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- Aziz Ansari has made history as the first South Asian to host 'SNL.' In his monologue, he called Trump "the Chris Brown of politics."