2. Upon arriving at the ceremony on March 25, 1991, Madonna pulled of one of the craziest moments in her career, bringing Michael Jackson as her date!
3. Then, chaos ensued! At the time, they were the two biggest pop stars on the planet, and most would agree they remain so to this day.
4. But Madonna made the most of it and performed a Marilyn Monroed-out campy rendition of “Sooner or Later.” Also, the song did take home the Oscar!
5. The two even attended an after-party at Spago.
6. A week later, on April 9, the two were photographed together on another “date.” This time they had dinner at The Ivy Restaurant in Beverly Hills.
7. According to People magazine, the dates had been arranged by Madonna as a way to draw publicity to her upcoming documentary “Truth or Dare”…
9. The two drove off into the Los Angeles evening never to be seen on a date again.
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- Round of applause: This teen got a standing ovation for her high school presentation on white privilege.