2. Upon arriving at the ceremony on March 25, 1991, Madonna pulled of one of the craziest moments in her career, bringing Michael Jackson as her date!
3. Then, chaos ensued! At the time, they were the two biggest pop stars on the planet, and most would agree they remain so to this day.
4. But Madonna made the most of it and performed a Marilyn Monroed-out campy rendition of “Sooner or Later.” Also, the song did take home the Oscar!
5. The two even attended an after-party at Spago.
6. A week later, on April 9, the two were photographed together on another “date.” This time they had dinner at The Ivy Restaurant in Beverly Hills.
7. According to People magazine, the dates had been arranged by Madonna as a way to draw publicity to her upcoming documentary “Truth or Dare”…
9. The two drove off into the Los Angeles evening never to be seen on a date again.
- At least 10 people, including the gunman, are dead after a shooting at a mall in Munich, Germany.
- Hillary Clinton has picked Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine as her running mate. He was considered a favorite for the ticket.
- Employees at a textile factory that made Trump shirts report dangerous, abusive conditions — harsh even for Honduras.