1. How Mickey and friends totally got you to "Mousercise" and get your "Splashdance" on:
You're probably shouting "Come on, everybody, let's MOUSERCISE!!!" in your head right now.
2. The excitement you felt when you saw the F.H.E. logo whenever you put a video on:
3. The ~fancy~ feeling you got whenever you drank New York Seltzer...
4. ...and how ~cool~ you felt whenever you drank Koala Springs cola.
5. The big whiffs of Colorforms you took whenever you played with them:
6. Pretending to enjoy the watery slush that came out of your Snoopy Sno-Cone Machine, even though it was gross:
7. How this was the first vampire series you were into:
8. Suffering through having to wear an uncomfortable mask with poor visibility, and a plastic smock that didn't really let you move, just so you could dress up like your favorite character for Halloween:
You usually a ripped a tear in the costume halfway through trick-or-treating.
9. How McDonald's hamburgers used to come in Styrofoam containers:
10. Learning the alphabet with the oh-so-pretty Animalia...
11. ...about yourself and the world with Walt Disney Fun-to-Learn Library...
12. ...and how to treat others with the Care Bears books:
13. How you shouted along “I learned it from watching you!” with the kid whenever you watched this PSA:
14. How Mr. Belvedere made you believe that any middle-class American family could have an English butler:
15. How instead of entertaining you, playing Pizza Party actually just made you hungry for PIZZA:
16. Thinking there were NO cooler cards than PopShots:
And buying them to play with, instead of giving them away.
17. How envious you felt of Ricky's bedroom and house on Silver Spoons:
The race car bed! The train that ran around the living room!
18. Imagining your life being like the rich kids on Beverly Hills Teens:
19. Being REALLY excited about getting one of these dancing flowers, and then being tired of playing with it after three minutes:
20. Having a love-hate relationship with Domino's very annoying Noid.
21. How you totally loved rocking your Watchimal, even though it made your wrist sweat and got dirty really quickly:
22. The struggle and annoyance you felt trying to put together the Rubik's Snake.
23. Amassing a collection of half-filled Panini sticker books:
Seriously, you could never finish one with all the repeat stickers that came in a pack.
24. How über-cool you felt using Sky Talkers to talk to your friends or sibling(s)...even if you were just 12 feet away from each other:
25. How getting your fingers pinched when opening and closing the Family Tree House was the absolute worst:
26. That creepy feeling you got when you ran your fingers over the skin of your vinyl E.T. doll:
27. Getting lost in the weird world of Sweet Pickles:
28. Actually feeling excited for Sunday nights because it meant the Disney Sunday Movie:
29. Wanting one of those giant Swatch watches to hang in your bedroom:
30. That relaxing feeling you got whenever you put a Pin Art toy on your face:
31. That bummed feeling you got whenever the Cap'n O.G. Readmore–hosted ABC Weekend Special came on, because it meant Saturday morning cartoons were over:
32. The rush of excitement you got when you saw the new issue of Muppet Magazine in the mail.
Which was once in a blue moon, since they only published like four times a year!