3. His performance was not only hailed as great, but also as a welcome relief to a campus in mourning.
4. But, Newman wasn’t the only who dressed in drag. That same semester he wrote, directed, and produced the Kenyon Revue, were he made his fellow students dress up as women too.
The show was a rousing success.
5. h/t: Retronaut
- U.S. President Barack Obama said that world leaders at the G7 summit are "rattled" by the rise of Donald Trump — and rightly so.
- Good news, Canadians: If you buy medical marijuana legally, you can now get same-day delivery right to your door in Toronto and Calgary 🍁
- And these Syrians have returned home after surviving the siege that destroyed Homs, the third-largest city in the country.