3. His performance was not only hailed as great, but also as a welcome relief to a campus in mourning.
4. But, Newman wasn’t the only who dressed in drag. That same semester he wrote, directed, and produced the Kenyon Revue, were he made his fellow students dress up as women too.
The show was a rousing success.
5. h/t: Retronaut
- Donald Trump's supporters think his comments about Miss Universe are no big deal.
- This is no illusion: Lady Gaga confirmed she's headlining the Super Bowl halftime show in February 🏈🎉
- One person died and more than 100 others were injured after a commuter train crashed into a New Jersey Transit station in Hoboken.
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.