3. His performance was not only hailed as great, but also as a welcome relief to a campus in mourning.
4. But, Newman wasn’t the only who dressed in drag. That same semester he wrote, directed, and produced the Kenyon Revue, were he made his fellow students dress up as women too.
The show was a rousing success.
5. h/t: Retronaut
- From water jugs and dehydrated food to Faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JPMorgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸