Watch this Beverly Hills, 90210 dolls commercial featuring Brittany Murphy and see if it raises any red flags to you:
The three questions I am left with after viewing this commercial:
1. Aren’t Brittany* and the other girls just a little too old to be playing with dolls? Clearly they are in junior high or possibly high school.
*Brittany was 14 when she filmed this commercial in 1992.
2. But if they are playing with dolls, wouldn’t these teenage girls be too embarrassed to bring them out of their locker?
3. Most troubling, what’s up with the weird sexual innuendo Brittany makes about helping put on Brandon’s clothes?
- The Democratic National Convention kicks off today and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸🔔
- Two people were killed and at least 16 others were injured in a shooting outside a nightclub in Fort Myers, Florida.
- Verizon is buying Yahoo's core business for about $5 billion, ending the web pioneer's run as an independent company.