Watch this Beverly Hills, 90210 dolls commercial featuring Brittany Murphy and see if it raises any red flags to you:
The three questions I am left with after viewing this commercial:
1. Aren’t Brittany* and the other girls just a little too old to be playing with dolls? Clearly they are in junior high or possibly high school.
*Brittany was 14 when she filmed this commercial in 1992.
2. But if they are playing with dolls, wouldn’t these teenage girls be too embarrassed to bring them out of their locker?
3. Most troubling, what’s up with the weird sexual innuendo Brittany makes about helping put on Brandon’s clothes?
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.