Watch this Beverly Hills, 90210 dolls commercial featuring Brittany Murphy and see if it raises any red flags to you:
The three questions I am left with after viewing this commercial:
1. Aren’t Brittany* and the other girls just a little too old to be playing with dolls? Clearly they are in junior high or possibly high school.
*Brittany was 14 when she filmed this commercial in 1992.
2. But if they are playing with dolls, wouldn’t these teenage girls be too embarrassed to bring them out of their locker?
3. Most troubling, what’s up with the weird sexual innuendo Brittany makes about helping put on Brandon’s clothes?
- An earthquake that struck central Italy Wednesday has killed at least 120 people, officials say 150 people are still missing.
- Donald Trump's campaign paid a Barnes & Noble $55,055 to buy more than 3,500 hardcover copies of his book.
- Scientists found a planet "on our doorstep" that may be habitable. We could send robots to explore it in a century or so 🌍🌠