1. First Lady Jackie Kennedy leading the all important Easter egg decorating.
2. John F. Kennedy, Jr. looks on as his mom, Jackie, carefully cuts out the egg decorations.
3. Like all families, the Kennedy’s use Paas Easter egg decorating kits.
4. Even the jukebox got a festive makeover.
5. President John F. Kennedy and Caroline await the Easter egg hunt.
Also, this is a rare shot of Jackie smoking.
6. President Kennedy takes an egg from John-John.
7. Like all kids, John-John needs to take a juice break — too much Easter chaos.
8. But, unlike most kids, John-John has to take questions from the press as he hunts for Easter eggs.
- After the health care fail, it's unclear if Republicans and Trump will find consensus on other big ticket items.
- A viral Instagram post falsely claimed 14 black girls went missing over 24 hours in Washington, DC, but that doesn't mean there isn't a problem. Now lawmakers are taking action.
- A self-driving Uber car in Arizona was involved in a crash after a car failed to yield and hit it, causing the Uber car to roll to its side.
- Hi Stranger: A bizarre short film featuring a naked mumbling figurine is making everyone on the internet uncomfortable 🙃