In the early ’90s “Looney Tunes” tried to be cool by getting a hip-hop makeover. Here are some great reasons why you would want to wear these t-shirts today.
1. You’re secretly still a huge fan of Kris Kross, and you like to rock this t-shirt while you listen to Totally Krossed Out on your iPod.
2. You wished Looney Tunes had put out a boy band conceptual album. You know Porky is the totally “the bad boy” of the group.
3. You are a romantic and also you think your girlfriend looks like a chola version of the Tasmanian Devil.
4. Because you are a baller.
Plus bonus points to Bugs for wearing imitation Cross Colours.
5. You feel strongly that Marvin the Martian and Foghorn Leghorn are the real badasses of Looney Tunes and are underrepresented.
6. Because you have a fetish for a cross-dressed Bugs Bunny and you think he looks hot dressed as Left Eye (RIP) from TLC!
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall on Friday was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.