In the early ’90s “Looney Tunes” tried to be cool by getting a hip-hop makeover. Here are some great reasons why you would want to wear these t-shirts today.
1. You’re secretly still a huge fan of Kris Kross, and you like to rock this t-shirt while you listen to Totally Krossed Out on your iPod.
2. You wished Looney Tunes had put out a boy band conceptual album. You know Porky is the totally “the bad boy” of the group.
3. You are a romantic and also you think your girlfriend looks like a chola version of the Tasmanian Devil.
4. Because you are a baller.
Plus bonus points to Bugs for wearing imitation Cross Colours.
5. You feel strongly that Marvin the Martian and Foghorn Leghorn are the real badasses of Looney Tunes and are underrepresented.
6. Because you have a fetish for a cross-dressed Bugs Bunny and you think he looks hot dressed as Left Eye (RIP) from TLC!
- Today's the final day of the Democratic National Convention — Hillary Clinton is preparing for the biggest night of her life 🇺🇸
- Plotters of Turkey's failed coup were unhappy with the government's attempt to make peace with Kurdish separatist rebels, a document obtained by BuzzFeed News shows.
- More than 29,000 people have signed a petition for British scientists to keep access to EU projects after Brexit.