1. Bucky O’Hare
The short lived early ’90s cartoon, Bucky O’Hare and the Toad Wars! spanned a seriously awesome toy line.
The popular 1970s toy, Stretch Armstrong, was given an arch-nemesis in the early ’90s, who let’s be honest, was way cooler than old Stretch.
4. Monster in My Pocket
These bad boys were awesome, until you stepped on one barefoot.
5. The Incredible Crash Dummies
The only toy line to based on a PSA campaign.
6. Betty Spaghetty
Betty was an awesome blend of Mr. Potato Head and Bratz dolls.
8. Yo-Yo Ball
9. Krystal Princess Dolls
Snow globes you could play with.
10. Wild West C.O.W.-Boys of Moo Mesa
Based on the short-lived animated series of the same name, this toy line was rather small, consisting of just 10 action figures.
12. Pooch Patrol
The only toy line that could also double as a TLC series.
16. The Talking Family Dollhouse
This house was all fun and games — until it started talking in the middle of the night.
This genius robot was also the co-host of the game show Pick Your Brain.
18. Talking Urkel Doll
Sadly this existed.
20. Disney Perfume Princesses dolls
The toy line was based on the popular sci-fi animated series Exosquad.
22. Bouncin’ Kids
25. VR Troopers
The series and the toys never lived up to success of the Power Rangers franchise.
Boglins tried to capitalize on the success of the very popular Madballs.
27. Hot Wheels Attack Pack
Produced from 1992-1994, the line consisted of cars, trucks, and airplanes that with a push of button transformed into monsters.
30. Magic Potty Baby
This doll was just plain gross.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.