1. Banana Republic Extra-Fine Merino Wool Vee, $69.50
The perfect layering piece that your S.O. will wear at least six months out of the year. The sweaters come in over a dozen colors (we're partial to classics like charcoal and black) and extended sizes.
2. The Unbranded Brand Skinny Fit Indigo Selvedge Jeans, $82
No weird washes, distressing, or funky embroidery -- just well made Japanese raw selvedge jeans. Which, for under $100, are practically impossible to find.
The jeans also come in straight and tapered fits -- in case your guy doesn't "do" skinny jeans.
3. Uniqlo Duffel Coat, $99.90
A classic coat that a is great addition to any guy’s wardrobe — and at a great price!
4. Happy Socks, $12 (a pair)
5. Jack Purcell Tennis Shoes, $60
These shoes never go out of style, and unlike their cousin, the Converse All-Star, will not ravage his feet while he's breaking them in.
6. Tie Bar Ties, $15 (each)
These ties are available in a myriad of fabrics and patterns that are sure to bring out his inner Don Draper.
7. Everlane Slim Fit Oxford Shirts, $55
A staple in any man's closet, these shirts are super versatile and are easily dressed up or down. Also, the slim fit keeps the shirt from falling into billowy dad shirt territory.
Protip: For maximum versatility stick with classic blue or white.
8. American Apparel Poly-Cotton 50/50 T-Shirt, $20
The 50/50 blend of cotton and polyester give these T-shirts the soft feel of an old, comfy, worn-in tee.
The T-shirts also come in every color imaginable.
9. Timex Weekender Watch, $34.99
A perfectly sized medium face watch that, bonus, comes with a removable wristband that can be switched out for different colors and pattern.
10. J. Crew Selvedge Chambray Shirt, $98
11. Herschel Ipad and MacBook Air Sleeves, $34.99-$39.99
A stylish way for him to protect those expensive investments.
12. Tie Bar 1" Brushed Straight Tie Bar Set, $45
13. Everlane Weekender Bag, $95
14. Uniqlo Heattech Undershirts and Long Johns, $12.90-$19.90
Keep him warm and toasty, but not bulky, with these thin layering pieces.
15. J. Crew Camp Socks, $12.50-$16.50
Unlike the everyday Happy Socks, these socks are thicker and perfect for both lounging around the house, and to wear with boots on cold days.
16. Target Merona Tailored Fit Twill Button Down, $22.99
At $23 these are a steal and are versatile all year-round.
Every man needs a blazer in his closet, and these look great with everything from jeans to chinos, and for under $70 won't break the bank, either.
18. Wigwam Worsted Wool Beanie, $20
19. H&M Padded Jacket, $59.95
20. J. Crew Buffalo Check Button Down, $75
21. A.J. Morgan Fresh Sunglasses, $20
These shades go with everything and look good on everyone. Also, they're only $20, so he won't feel too bad if accidentally loses them.
22. Target Merona Herringbone Smart Touch Gloves, $16.49
23. J. Crew Wool Crewneck Sweater, $69.50
A perfect go-to sweater anytime there is a chill in the air.
24. Old Navy Quilted Vests, $22-$29
With one of these your guy will look pretty McFly!
25. J. Crew Factory Carson Messenger Bag, $44.50
26. Calvin Klein Boxer Briefs, $28
27. J. Crew Shoelaces, $4
An inexpensive and fashionable way for him to add a little flair to his look.
28. Barbour Tartan Umbrella, $45
29. Forever 21 Dotted Fair Isle Sweater, $24.80
30. Uniqlo Cashmere Sweaters, $89.90-$99.90
Is this a splurge gift? Yes. But will you want to cuddle with him when he has it on? Absolutely.