14. Fjällsta Frames, $15-$40
Nobody makes better well-priced picture frames than Ikea. Plus they come pre-matted, which will instantly make any picture you put in it look more expensive.
16. Clear Plastic Pump Bottles, $5
Don’t overlook soap dispensers. They add visual interest to your bathroom or kitchen sink.
18. Schmidt Brothers Starter Knife Set with Block, $90
Good quality knives are a lifetime investment, and even if you’re not a big cook, these are great to have on hand for everything from slicing fruit and bread to cutting steak.
Bonus: These look great sitting on your kitchen counter.
22. World Globe, $80
Add some old-fashioned gentleman’s club flare with these metallic globes.
25. Color-Coordinated Plain Hand Towels, $6
Keep your towels a nice, neutral color to achieve a spa-like feel.
Also, try to keep a few on hand and change them out frequently to avoid them getting weird smells.
One area where you should splurge is on your bedsheets, but feel free to skimp on the duvet. You’re likely to get tired of your duvet quicker, and it’s also a magnet for stains and dirt (especially if you have pets who like to jump on your bed).
But don’t forget: Make your bed. It will make any potential guests sleeping over happy.
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱