4. You’re not afraid to poke fun at your friends, every once in a while:
6. And you always have a valid reason why you need to leave:
8. You have a very unique way of seeing the world:
9. And you sometimes struggle in finding a way to share your vision:
10. Sheltering children from the real world, not really your thing:
15. When you need to, you’re good at finding a silver lining in anything…
17. You know sometimes you need to set a low bar for yourself:
20. And how to deal with scrubs:
22. Nothing is more important then than having a friend who is just like you:
- The enemy within: Civilians are caught in the crossfire as Iraqi troops move closer to Mosul and face fears of ISIS.
- Police are investigating after someone destroyed Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk Of Fame star with a sledgehammer early Wednesday.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- And Millie Bobby Brown — Eleven from "Stranger Things" — looks badass on her first magazine cover ✨