1. She was never afraid to tell a guy to fuck off.
2. She didn't give a fuck what people thought of her outfit.
3. She wore a suit and tie better than any man.
4. When she got catcalled, she turned the tables on those fuckers.
5. She didn't apologize for her life choices.
6. She made more money than her boyfriend, and she was cool with it.
7. She called bullshit on patriarchy.
8. She always had her friends' best interests at heart.
9. And she stood by her friends no matter what.
10. She wasn't afraid to tell them the truth, even if they didn't want to hear it.
11. She even served up realtalk to strangers, because sometimes a sister needs the truth.
12. She didn't fit the ladies' magazine mold for romance, and she didn't care.
13. Society told her to be girly. Miranda's whole life said, "NOPE."
14. She wasn't a traditional bride. Haters to the left.
15. She questioned fairytale endings when no one else would.
16. She fearlessly questioned things, even if she wanted to believe in them.
17. She didn't feel the need to be nice all the time.
18. She had a pragmatic approach to drugs.
19. She didn't accept excuses in the bedroom.
20. She was a realist about the circumscribed costume choices for women.
Miranda picked "witch."
21. She didn't want to be friends with her exes, and she didn't care who knew it.
22. She knew when it was right to compromise in a relationship.
23. And finally, she wasn't afraid to say what we were all thinking about Carrie.