1. It’s important to always make “me” time:
2. Your bedroom should reflect who you are:
4. Sometimes you just need to tell people the truth, even if it will destroy them:
7. Know how to give powerful stinkface:
8. It’s important to have a trusted confidant:
10. It’s OK to have an ugly cry every once in a while:
12. That everyone — even the haters — want to be like you:
13. One is NEVER enough:
15. Know the power of makeup:
17. Always know how to stare down an opponent:
18. It’s important to take out your frustrations and anger in an appropriate way:
21. But the most important lesson: Eating a cookie will solve any problem.
- Athletes probably won't break records at the Rio Olympics. Scientists say most top performers have reached the limits of human biology.
- Bernie Sanders' former press secretary says she experienced repeated incidents of racism from other staff while on the campaign trail.
- Sixteen people died after a hot air balloon caught fire and crashed in Texas Saturday.