1. It’s important to always make “me” time:
2. Your bedroom should reflect who you are:
4. Sometimes you just need to tell people the truth, even if it will destroy them:
7. Know how to give powerful stinkface:
8. It’s important to have a trusted confidant:
10. It’s OK to have an ugly cry every once in a while:
12. That everyone — even the haters — want to be like you:
13. One is NEVER enough:
15. Know the power of makeup:
17. Always know how to stare down an opponent:
18. It’s important to take out your frustrations and anger in an appropriate way:
21. But the most important lesson: Eating a cookie will solve any problem.
- President Trump laid out an ambitious agenda in his speech to Congress, but Republicans are still divided on how to pass that agenda.
- The FBI is investigating if bomb threats against Jewish centers came from an internet "troll" and are profiling a lone, young, tech-savvy person.
- Facebook is using artificial intelligence for suicide prevention, scanning feeds for signs of people at risk of self-harm, then offering resources for help.
- Uber's CEO said he's "seeking leadership help" after dash-cam footage was published of him aggressively arguing with a company driver 😳