9. Erwin Blumenfeld, Jan. 1950
Blumenfeld was not only a well-regarded fashion photographer, but, is considered an early innovator, mixing photography with Dadaism. He is also well known for his black-and-white nudes.
Pictured right: An example of Blumenfeld’s work in Dada photography, Charlie Chaplin.
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀