9. Erwin Blumenfeld, Jan. 1950
Blumenfeld was not only a well-regarded fashion photographer, but, is considered an early innovator, mixing photography with Dadaism. He is also well known for his black-and-white nudes.
Pictured right: An example of Blumenfeld’s work in Dada photography, Charlie Chaplin.
- Donald Trump on Sunday said that his comments about a problem in Sweden were not about an event, but about a Fox News report 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber has ordered an "urgent investigation" into an engineer's claim that she repeatedly experienced workplace sexism.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩