9. Erwin Blumenfeld, Jan. 1950
Blumenfeld was not only a well-regarded fashion photographer, but, is considered an early innovator, mixing photography with Dadaism. He is also well known for his black-and-white nudes.
Pictured right: An example of Blumenfeld’s work in Dada photography, Charlie Chaplin.
- The enemy within: Civilians are caught in the crossfire as Iraqi troops move closer to Mosul and face fears of ISIS.
- Police are investigating after someone destroyed Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk Of Fame star with a sledgehammer early Wednesday.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- Hillary Clinton responded to that "Death Row Records" meme about her debate outfits.