9. Erwin Blumenfeld, Jan. 1950
Blumenfeld was not only a well-regarded fashion photographer, but, is considered an early innovator, mixing photography with Dadaism. He is also well known for his black-and-white nudes.
Pictured right: An example of Blumenfeld’s work in Dada photography, Charlie Chaplin.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Should opioid users who've repeatedly overdosed be forced to get drug treatment? Some politicians say yes.
- 🔎 Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭