1. It’s a common expression that college is the best years of your life.
2. There are lots of little life perks that are harder to find in the real world.
4. Or the fact that sweatpants and a hoodie are acceptable daily attire.
5. Romance is way easier when your dating prospects are right down the hall.
6. Finding weekend plans is fairly simple. There’s always SOMETHING happening.
7. There are SO many great things about college. What’s the best part about college for you? Tell us in the comments below!
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," and "Aliens."
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱