1. The average unprotected computer on the internet will become infected with malware within seven minutes
2. Over 600,000 Facebook accounts are compromised every day
3. On average, it takes 156 days for a computer security breach to be detected
4. 7 out of 10 emails sent over the internet are spam
5. The most commonly used password in 2012 was ”password” or “password1”
6. Two out of three internet users are cybercrime victims
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!