2. Before the renovation, walking through WSP for class in the winter meant risking your life walking up and down the slopes near the fountain.
Sure, it looks pretty, but try to get from one side to the other without injuring yourself on that 45-degree decline…
9. You were in classes with celebrities BEFORE they were famous, not after.
13. You remember the student-made NYU football shirts that were all the rage, and how they disappeared just as quickly as they’d appeared after the threat of a lawsuit.
Jeez, NYU, can’t you take a joke? Oh, I guess you can, because now you sell your own NYU Football shirts… Genius.
25. The friends you made there are now your New York City “family” and are part of the reason you still live in NYC today.
From boyfriends and girlfriends to weddings and babies, and in spite of moves within and outside of the country, job and career changes, and everything in between, the friends you made at NYU are friends for life, and make you glad you were a Violet. Or Bobcat. Whatever.
- A federal judge in Hawaii has blocked President Trump from enforcing his new travel and refugee bans indefinitely.
- North Carolina lawmakers say they have reached an agreement to repeal the controversial bathroom law HB2.
- Wednesday marks 73 days since people in northwest and southwest Cameroon have had no access to the internet — at all.
- The first official trailer for the latest adaptation of Stephen King's iconic novel "It" has dropped, and it's the creepiest thing you'll see all year.