“What? I’m not cute enough without this ridiculous costume?”
“You want me to wear this and play the piano? Why do you hate me?”
“This is degrading.”
“I can’t believe you’re getting these pictures professionally done! You could have bought me so many toys with that money!”
“I….am not amused.”
“If it’ll make you love me more, I’ll wear anything.”
“Oh, I am so gonna burrow holes in your couch for this.”
” Ok….when’s the part where I get to eat a rabbit? This carrot ain’t cutting it.”
“Every piece of clothing you own, I’m gonna shred while you sleep. I hope you’re happy.”
10. And the Sickeningly Cute Award goes to…#10.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure 1st-time marchers stick around ✊
- Nope, President Donald Trump will not release his tax returns after an IRS audit, the White House says, despite pledging to do so.
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- Aziz Ansari has made history as the first South Asian to host 'SNL.' In his monologue, he called Trump "the Chris Brown of politics."