back to top

Woman Arrested After Allegedly Putting Her Dead Skin In Family's Milk

"They subsequently poured the remainder of the milk into a strainer and found what appeared to be human skin shavings in the milk container."

Posted on

Sarah Schrock, a Mechanicsville, Maryland, woman, was arrested last week after family members discovered she had served them milk contaminated with dead skin shavings.

St. Mary's County Sheriff
After one of the victim's swallowed some of the milk, she began to choke on a substance in the milk. She then coughed up the substance and discovered what appeared to be human skin. The second victim swallowed some of the milk and also felt something in the liquid. She immediately began to gag and cough up the milk along with the substance. The third victim poured the milk but never drank it.

The victims said Schrock had been shaving dead skin from the bottom of her feet and keeping it in trays in her bedroom, the report said.

Schrock was and charged with Felony Contaminating / Poisoning Food / Drink and Second Degree Assault.