Sarah Schrock, a Mechanicsville, Maryland, woman, was arrested last week after family members discovered she had served them milk contaminated with dead skin shavings.
After one of the victim's swallowed some of the milk, she began to choke on a substance in the milk. She then coughed up the substance and discovered what appeared to be human skin. The second victim swallowed some of the milk and also felt something in the liquid. She immediately began to gag and cough up the milk along with the substance. The third victim poured the milk but never drank it.