1. Blunt knives.
2. Cross contamination by someone who has no idea what they're doing.
3. A dirty kitchen.
4. Having to cook in someone else's kitchen.
5. Picky eaters with unrealistic expectations.
6. When someone asks you "what's your specialty?"
7. When another chef (or waiter) messes with your station and then doesn't clean it up.
8. When someone finishes the last of something and then doesn't tell anyone.
9. Or when someone finishes the last of something AND THEN PUTS THE EMPTY CONTAINER BACK IN THE PANTRY
10. People who hover around you while you cook.
11. Someone asking for something not even on the menu.
12. Empty containers, in general, just splashin' about inside the cupboards.
13. Knives in the dishwasher.
14. Metal tongs etc. used on non-stick pans.
You are breaking my soul.