1. When the football was interrupted for this breaking news from CANADA:
2. When our cheap as chips anti-terrorism scheme was revealed.
3. When A Current Affair got a hold of this "exclusive."
4. And when Australians were shown a lesson in irony:
5. When the ABC recommended the mass exodus of Tasmania:
6. Or when Channel 9 ran with this:
7. Or when they alerted us to the storm affecting MORE THAN 2.2 PEOPLE!
8. When we were asked the TOUGH questions:
9. The classic and historic arrival of a Mr. Mehoff:
10. When Channel 7 had a nice, even panel to discuss gender equality.
11. When Channel 9 REWROTE THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE!!
12. NOT ONCE BUT TWICE!
13. Or when they captured this bit of television gold:
14. When Carrie Bickmore had a penis on her paper:
15. When Channel 9 tried to trick us into thinking Karl Stefanovic and Laurie Oakes were in a different place:
16. And when the Bananas in Pyjamas showed up on the ABC News set!
An earlier version of this post had a news blooper that was actually a clever use of photoshop. Woops!