1. When he ridiculed the doctrine of pop culture.
2. When he explained why he has to lie.
3. And then explained how lies are formed.
4. When he described the brutal destruction society launches against those who know who they are and why they are here.
5. When he taught us that there were more important things than the 1 percent and the 99 percent.
6. And when he told us he was there for us, to whisper sweet nothings into our ears.
7. When he ousted his hatters.
8. When he figured out what we all ignore.
9. Or when he urged the human consciousness to raise.
10. When the beauty of nature became so…clear…
11. When he taught us all not to get taught.
12. When he professed the intelligence of newborns.
13. And he questioned the functionality and ability of every book store in this small, sad world.
14. When he crushed his non-believers.
15. And preached the TRUTH.
16. And finally, this time last year when he revealed his inner demons.
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎