1. Don’t smile - you weren’t the first!
2. The original 3:16
Austin 3:16 says I just whooped your ass!
3. Neo Tebowing
Neo tebowing after shooting his way past 316 guards. After realizing that there is no football, and throwing a ball 316 yards in a single throw, such feats seemed surprisingly easy. Source
4. Starfleet Victory Tebow
The Starfleet American Football team’s three lead players tebow in secular thanksgiving for their victory over the gods of Olympus team. Source
5. Dr. Who Tebows
The first Doctor tebowing after defeating the Daleks in a game of American football. Source:
6. Tebowing Terminators
Was this military robot PETMAN programmed to tebow, or is this an act of spontaneous thanksgiving to its creators, having successfully carried out its first test mission? Source:
7. Lord Vader Tebowing
Someone snapped this photo of Darth Vader, tebowing in celebratory thanksgiving to his lord, after cutting the opposing team into 316 pieces in the Jedi vs. Sith football championship. Source:
8. Rainbow Wig Man
If Stone Cold Steve Austin was not the first then this guy probably was.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.