1. You Know that there are More Ways to Test Your Mic Than Just Saying "1,2,3."
2. You Can Cut a 5 Page Article Down into a 30 Second Reader
3. Running a Teleprompter is an Art Form
4. Also is Reading Off Of One
5. Your Homework Consists of Writing Papers about the Life Work of Tina Fey....
6. ... Making 1 Minute News Packages About On Campus Events...
7. And Actually Watching TV
8. You Keep a Piece of White Paper in Your Pocket Just in Case
9. You Always Have Business Attire on Hand
10. You're One of Only 50 People on Campus Who Know the Names of the Campus Radio and TV Stations
11. The Only Time That Your Homework Takes More than an Hour to do is When You Have to Edit and Export
12. The Golden Globes is Your Version of the NFL Playoffs
13. And the Oscars Your Superbowl
14. And The Emmys Your Religious Holiday
15. You Hate Math...
16. ...And Science Equally.
17. The Amount of Times You've Seen This Movie is Too Many To Count
18. And You've Said This Line at Least Once During Your Campus Newscast
19. You've Taken So Many Production Classes that You can Hear an Audio Mistake from a Room Away...
20. You Know the Proper Way to Wrap a Cable
21. You Notice Every Continuity Issue in your Favorite Show
22. And You Yell at the TV When Said Continuity Error Appears on the Screen
23. When You Tell Someone You're a Broadcasting Major, They Think You do This
24. When in All Actuality You Mostly Do This
25. You Feel That the Movie "Morning Glory" Closely Resembles Your Current Life
26. And Gives You a Glimpse of Your Future
27. But All Joking Aside. Whether In front of the Camera or Behind,...
28. And Even When the Pressure is On, Broadcasting is Your Life and You Would Never Change it for the World.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!