1. You never quite know whether you prefer shopping in real life, or online.
2. Trying on clothing in store, to find somebody else's grimy foundation stains, is a life struggle.
3. WHY DOES LIGHTING IN CHANGING ROOMS ALWAYS MAKE YOU LOOK DIRE?!
4. ...waiting for parcels can be agonising.
5. You don't know whether to be relieved that you're saving money, or heartbroken, when you have to send things back.
And you don't even get the money back instantly to console yourself. :(
6. It's even worse when your size isn't available.
7. You wonder if you're destined for misery, because apparently people who spend more money on events are happier.
8. You worry about sounding dumb for saying shopping is a hobby.
9. Instead of looking out of a bus window and contemplating life, you contemplate your latest purchases.
10. Anything purchased in sales can be justified.
11. But also, buying anything expensive can be justified, as paying that much money means it's proper important.
12. This also means you don't know whether you'd rather spend the same amount of money buying multiple sale items, or just one kickass item.
13. You spend the entire year flexing your elbows in anticipation of the Boxing Day sales.
14. Often social networking will be neglected, to shop online.
15. Even checking emails can result in relapsing into a shopping spree.
16. Google auto fill is the best invention.
17. You find PayPal is actually your pal.
18. When you do go on Twitter and Facebook, it's hazardous.
19. Even when you have no disposable dollar, window shopping is still a torturous activity you decide to take part in.
Making saving for other things a struggle.
20. That feeling when somebody has the cheek to say you have too many clothes.
21. Meeting like minded people is essential.
22. Selling or giving away clothes, only to replace 'em, with brand new clothes!
23. There's no such thing as too many clothes.
24. Or shoes.
25. The first thing you do when invited to an event is ask yourself "Does this warrant a new outfit?"
26. When your make up runs out, and you have to battle as to whether to spend money on your brows, or cute new shoes...
27. You actually feel proud when you resist buying something.
28. You can relate all too well to Confessions of a Shopaholic.
29. You also think about why *insert fave clothing brand here* hasn't made you an official promoter.
30. And why, oh why, is it only famous people that get sent free clothes?!
Totally not cool - when they actually afford stuff, and you can't!
It's tragic that you're not famous…