1. Ash’s Pokedex from ‘Pokemon’
Not only does it identify wild beasts, but it also lets you call the professor wherever you are.
2. Synergy from ‘Jem’
It’s one operator you can dial who can turn you into a pop star without anyone discovering who your real identity is.
3. Sailor Mercury’s Supercomputer from ‘Sailor Moon’
Probably the most useless device on the anime soap, but then again, with so many smart phones out there, some are bound to be duds.
4. Penny’s Computer Book from ‘Inspector Gadget’
5. Leela’s Armband from ‘Futurama’
The new classic.
6. Link’s Flute from ‘The Legend of Zelda’
Not exactly a cartoon, but it’s still cool. Also, playing a flute to have a tornado whisk you to your destination? Beats having to call and then wait for a cab.
7. Belle’s Magic Mirror from ‘Beauty & the Beast’
It’s kind of like a Motorola RAZR; the slightest movement could break it.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- President Trump will sign an executive order on Tuesday stopping the EPA's plan to limit power plants burning coal.
- A former UK politician has made a moving apology for voting against same-sex marriage, 3 years after the first ceremonies.
- Facebook will start globally rolling out three features today on iOS and Android that strongly resemble Snapchat. They're called Camera, Direct, and Stories.
- And a college student was banned from Tinder after scamming some men out of money 💸 💔
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.