4. 4. Because nobody really believes you’re groovy and you need to prove them wrong.
5. 5. All the radical internet kids are doing it.
(If Cats can blog for peace, so can you.)
6. 6. You’re too old or too late for Woodstock.
8. #8 We’re blowing each other up.
A peace blogger from Malaysia
9. 9. Seriously, you should be sick of #8 by now.
11. And really…. we won’t tell your neighbors or your mother.
One subject. One voice. One day. ~ Join us NOV 4 wherever you are on the web
Currently 202+ countries/territories participating
The Official Site: Home of the groovy peace globes @ blog4peace.com
21,000 on Facebook and growing
Grant us peace.
Copyright Mimi Lenox
12. There. Doesn’t that feel better?
(Too late to design a globe? Grab this and post it.)
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Former Israeli President Shimon Peres has died at 93. He was the country's longest-serving politician and statesman.
- Monday night's first presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton was a horse show for undecided voters.
- And in a powerful note on her Facebook page, tennis star Serena Williams says she won't be silent about the police killings of black men.