4. 4. Because nobody really believes you’re groovy and you need to prove them wrong.
5. 5. All the radical internet kids are doing it.
(If Cats can blog for peace, so can you.)
6. 6. You’re too old or too late for Woodstock.
8. #8 We’re blowing each other up.
A peace blogger from Malaysia
9. 9. Seriously, you should be sick of #8 by now.
11. And really…. we won’t tell your neighbors or your mother.
One subject. One voice. One day. ~ Join us NOV 4 wherever you are on the web
Currently 202+ countries/territories participating
The Official Site: Home of the groovy peace globes @ blog4peace.com
21,000 on Facebook and growing
Grant us peace.
Copyright Mimi Lenox
12. There. Doesn’t that feel better?
(Too late to design a globe? Grab this and post it.)
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- An airplane carrying Republican VP candidate Mike Pence skidded off the runway at New York City's LaGuardia airport. No one was injured.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀