1. Watch A Christmas Story
3. Give your cat a break today (it doesn't want to be walked)
6. Write a letter to a friend you haven't seen in a long time
9. Go out and get a newspaper to read at breakfast
13. Prepare leftover turkey sandwiches for lunch over the next seven days
16. Draw something (doesn’t have to be good, no worries)
20. Take a yoga class
23. Watch the Nutcracker Ballet
28. Or, even better, bring out that old Gameboy and play some old classics
31. Watch some local standup comedy acts
32. Get interested in some new bands you’ve never heard of
34. If you don’t have a fireplace, check out the fireplace channel or Youtube video
37. Sleep in
38. Take a nap
39. Sleep all day, actually. Don’t wake up until Saturday morning, well rested.
40. Check out Ello, a sweet new social media website
43. Leave musical voicemails for your friends
48. Retweet Amanda Bynes’ tweets
52. Don’t take a trip back to the 60s because things were pretty tumultuous and things are pretty good in 2014
53. Got some Jillian Michaels workout DVDs? Pull them out, put them in the DVD player, and give up about 5 minutes into it.
58. Enter a local Euchre tournament
60. After playing Euchre, learn some card tricks
63. If you happen to live in Australia, go outside and surf all day
66. Go to a retro arcade, play some pinball
70. Go out and get some donuts with someone you love
73. Ask your friends dumb questions
(Would you rather change genders every time you sneezed, or have your hands sweat mayonnaise forever?)
78. Read about some conspiracy theories
80. Look at some pictures that the Hubble Telescope has taken
84. Read Iguanamouth's hilarious comics
92. Make a dessert and bring it over to a friend’s house
97. Count all the money you’re saving by not shopping on Black Friday.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!