Group A streptococcus is a strong invasion force, can produce a variety of invasive enzyme and exotoxin.
1. M protein is a protein component of the streptococcal cell wall, has anti-phagocytic and anti-phagocytic cells bactericidal effect. The purified M protein enables the precipitation of fibrinogen, agglutination of platelets, leukocytes, was dissolved polymorphonuclear cells, and inhibition of cell migration in the capillary. M protein antigen to stimulate the body to produce specific antibodies, and allergic diseases.
2. Lipoteichoic acid (LTA) and the bacteria adhered to the surface of the host cell, most LAT is located between the cell membrane and peptidoglycan, by peptidoglycan holes extending to the surface of the bacterial cells, the human oral mucosa and skin epithelial cells, blood cells, etc. membrane binding sites have the LAT.
3. The hyaluronidase (Hyaluronidaes) stromal cells can break down hyaluronic acid, the bacteria easily diffuse organization. Also known as the diffusion factor.
4. Streptokinase (Streptokinase, SK), also known as streptococcal fibrinolysin (Streptococcal fibrinolysin) is a kinase can activate blood plasma pepsinogen plasma protease can dissolve blood clots or prevent plasma coagulation, beneficial bacteria diffusion in the organization. Heat to 100 ° C for 50 min heating remains active. Streptokinase antibodies are capable of neutralizing the activity of the enzyme.
5. Chain Road enzyme (Streptodonase, SD), also known as DNase (Streptococcal deoxyribonuclease). Mainly generated by the A, C, G streptococcus. This enzyme can break down the the viscous pus highly viscous DNA pus thin easy diffusion. Produce the corresponding antibody and the activity of the enzyme. Skin test as a method for determination of the cellular immune enzyme preparation with streptokinase, chain Road.
6. Streptolysin (Streptolysin) lyse erythrocytes, and kill white blood cells and the role of poison heart, there are mainly two kinds of "O" and "S".
Oxygen sensitive Streptolysin O (Streptolysin O, SLO), the-SH group-containing proteins, is sensitive to oxygen, a SH group in the case of oxygen i.e. oxidation of the-SS-group, temporarily lost hemolytic capacity. Adding 0.5% the thionyl enzyme sodium and cysteine reducing agent, but also to restore the hemolytic ability. Hemolysin the O can destroy white blood cells and platelets. Animal testing has also confirmed that the acute toxic effects on the heart and cardiac arrest. Antigenicity, 2 to 3 weeks after infection, anti-"O" antibodies generated more than 85% of the disease, fully recovered for several months or even years, as a recent streptococcal infection, or may aid in the diagnosis of rheumatoid activity.
The oxygen stable streptolysin "S" (Streptolysin S, SLS) is a small molecule glycopeptide antigenic. Oxygen stable, sensitive to heat and acid. Blood agar can see the transparent hemolysis caused by the "S" can destroy the white blood cells and platelets, can be rapidly fatal to animals intravenously. Mice by intraperitoneal injection, causing tubular necrosis.
7. Pyrogenic exotoxin (Pyrogenic extoxin), also known as rash the toxin (Erythrotoxin) or scarlet fever the toxin (Scarletfever toxin) is the major pathogenic substances in human scarlet fever, for exotoxin, the patient rash. The toxin is a protein, heat-stable, highly immunogenic and the toxins produced by energy and activity of the toxin. But can be divided into A, B, C are three different antigenic toxins. No cross-protective effect. The toxin also kind of endotoxin induced thermogenesis, cell or tissue damage.
Related article:colony stimulating factor 2