1. Here’s the video, which also features a ton of other SNL regulars.
- The sudden electronics ban targeting Middle East and North Africa airports was sparked by militant chatter about using laptop bombs, said a US official.
- Trump warned Republicans of electoral disaster if they didn't pass the Obamacare replacement bill, reportedly threatening "I'm gonna come after you."
- Donald Trump's Supreme Court pick, Neil Gorsuch, said he would have no problem ruling against the president as "no man is above the law."
- Starbucks is now selling an avocado spread that's proving to be surprisingly controversial, with some calling it tasty and others calling it "alien slime" 🍵 😕