1. Make as many broad references to pop culture as possible.
2. Recreate scenes from movies shot-for-shot.
3. Determine how long a joke should last, than drag it out for at least thirty seconds longer.
4. Steal as much as you can from other writers and comedians.
5. Insert a five-minute chicken fight.
6. Explicitly state your textbook political opinions to the audience.
7. Buy the rights to a song from an old musical and re-create it in its entirety, as if you wrote it yourself.
8. Steal as much as you can from other animators.
9. Insert as many random cut-away gags as possible.
10. Fill any remaining time with a Conway Twitty song.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!