4. Steal as much as you can from other writers and comedians.
Be sure to steal from sources unfamiliar to your target audience. Don’t add your own spin, either (and if you get caught, just say it’s an “homage”). You can sometimes write your own material, but only if it’s juvenile and appeals to the lowest common denominator.
7. Buy the rights to a song from an old musical and re-create it in its entirety, as if you wrote it yourself.
Writing original songs is too difficult! Just find an already-written song your target audience has never heard before and maybe they’ll think you wrote it. Bonus points if it has a funny name, like “Mr. Booze” or “Shipoopi.”
- Donald Trump, who wrote a book about his ability to get deals done, lost in his highest stakes negotiation yet — the battered GOP health care bill.
- A viral Instagram post falsely claimed 14 black girls went missing over 24 hours in Washington, DC, but that doesn't mean there isn't a problem. Now lawmakers are taking action.
- Apple says a hacking group that's threatening to wipe hundreds of millions of iPhones has not breached its iCloud system 📱
- Hi Stranger: A bizarre short film featuring a naked mumbling figurine is making everyone on the internet uncomfortable 🙃