8. Posing for “Playboy” may hurt your reputation at work.
In “Buried,” Donna faces disciplinary action when she poses in (and out) of her red bathing suit for “Playboy.” Fortunately, Donna learned the hard way so that we didn’t have to. Note: the episode used Donna D’Errico’s real-life “Playboy” cover, in a rare instance of art imitating life imitating smut.
11. The Santa Ana winds make people horny.
Remember in “Red Wind,” when the winds blow a tarot card onto C.J.’s breasts, and those hippies make her their leader? And then that swimmer takes off her top, and that old couple start having sex on the beach? Take notes, “Downton Abbey.”
- Today's the fourth and final day of the Democratic National Convention — Hillary Clinton is preparing for the biggest night of her life 🇺🇸
- French prosecutors have identified the second suspect in the priest killing in Normandy as 19-year-old Abdel Malik Petitjean.
- The US Justice Department backed Obama's transgender policies in court after Texas and other states sued to block the rules.