8. Posing for “Playboy” may hurt your reputation at work.
In “Buried,” Donna faces disciplinary action when she poses in (and out) of her red bathing suit for “Playboy.” Fortunately, Donna learned the hard way so that we didn’t have to. Note: the episode used Donna D’Errico’s real-life “Playboy” cover, in a rare instance of art imitating life imitating smut.
11. The Santa Ana winds make people horny.
Remember in “Red Wind,” when the winds blow a tarot card onto C.J.’s breasts, and those hippies make her their leader? And then that swimmer takes off her top, and that old couple start having sex on the beach? Take notes, “Downton Abbey.”
- Donald Trump says he's making a last-minute trip to Mexico on Wednesday before his speech on immigration policy.
- Chris Brown has been arrested for assault with a deadly weapon after allegedly threatening a model at his home.
- Facebook has a fake news problem. Phony content is still everywhere despite the network's promise to block it 📰👀