8. Posing for “Playboy” may hurt your reputation at work.
In “Buried,” Donna faces disciplinary action when she poses in (and out) of her red bathing suit for “Playboy.” Fortunately, Donna learned the hard way so that we didn’t have to. Note: the episode used Donna D’Errico’s real-life “Playboy” cover, in a rare instance of art imitating life imitating smut.
11. The Santa Ana winds make people horny.
Remember in “Red Wind,” when the winds blow a tarot card onto C.J.’s breasts, and those hippies make her their leader? And then that swimmer takes off her top, and that old couple start having sex on the beach? Take notes, “Downton Abbey.”
- Scientists and supporters marched to fight against perceived hostility from Trump — with delightfully nerdy signs 🤓
- North Korea threatened Australia with a nuclear strike over its alliance with the United States.
- The police officer killed by a terrorist on the Champs-Élysées in Paris is being remembered as a defender of LGBT rights and a patriot.
- In 2014, #Girlboss became the woman's career bible. Now, Sophia Amoruso is doubling down on career-focused feminism with a new company.