1. Your cat thinks he can play the piano.
2. Your cat likes to sleep in your bed.
3. Your cat likes to climb on top of your electronic devices, as if he knows how to use them.
4. Your cat likes to try people food.
5. Your cat has developed a way of expressing her opinions.
6. Your cat likes to eat with you at the table.
7. Your cat walks around like she owns the place.
8. Your cat has a serious drinking problem.
9. Your cat gets really depressed around the holidays.
10. Your cat "isn't himself" until he's had his first cigarette and a cup of coffee in the morning.
11. Your cat takes pleasure in the misfortune of others.
12. Your cat is obsessed with Breaking Bad and insists that you'd like it.
13. Your cat tells you it has a headache and "isn't in the mood" when you try to pet it.
14. Your cat waits until the absolute last minute to do his taxes.
15. Your cat reads your e-mails and makes long-distance phone calls when you're not home.
16. Your cat is in denial about his anger management problem.
17. Your cat is self-conscious about his weight.
18. You're cat makes condescending remarks about your unfinished screenplay.
19. Your cat's Facebook posts are transparent bids for attention.
20. Your cat hates himself, and has a debilitating sense of shame.
21. On second thought, maybe it's better that cats are just cats...
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!