If You Don't Want To Go Through With The Whole Pine Tree Thing Again This Year, Here Are 19 Christmas Tree Alternatives
Pro tip: anything's a tree if you want it to be.
1. Looking for something that feels more homemade (and a little meta)? You could go for this cardboard number...
2. Or, if you prefer something more minimalist, try a sculptural take, like this one:
3. If your floor plan is a bit tight, we love this branches-only option:
4. Or just go all in on one good, bushy branch:
5. Though just about any kind of branch can look amazing dressed up just right:
6. Here's a more conceptual branch look:
7. And here's a mega cool way to use PVC pipes in pursuit of Christmas cheer:
8. This tree looks more like an epic game of Jenga...
9. And if you're into that DIY wood vibe, you can also try this:
10. This part-shelf, part-tree would go excellently with rustic accents:
11. And this one would be a piece of cake to pull off, especially for small spaces:
12. All bibliophiles should try this one...
13. And all romantics would swoon over this deconstructed bouquet option:
14. Here's one you could make out of coat hangers...
15. And here's a foolproof fix that'll last you for years:
16. Who knew that a log pile could look this cozy?
17. Or that a ladder could double as a holiday centerpiece?
18. This hanging version is some next level ornament use...
19. But this tropical "tree" might just be our favorite one yet:
Now, go forth and get decorating!
This post was translated from Spanish.