1. You clear all notifications, badges, and alerts off your phone the moment they arrive.
2. You worry so much about not getting your obligatory eight hours of sleep that you have trouble getting to sleep.
3. You can't stand people who chew with their mouths open, or who are always fiddling, or who play with their pen, or who make little noises, or... uuuuuuggggghhhh.
4. When you feel the slightest bit sick, you google your symptoms and swear that you are terminally ill.
5. You usually get to places early because being even a minute late is so unacceptable that you have a hard time even imagining it.
6. And you can get to the point of losing control if someone moves your stuff.
7. You lay on the horn the second the light turns green.
8. You are constantly worried about everything ... regardless of whether or not you actually need to be.
9. You experience all your emotions very intensely and it is practically impossible for you to hide them.
10. You're terrible under pressure.
11. You are an expert at imagining the worst scenario possible.
12. If you call for an Uber, you watch its movements closely and if they make even the slightest mistake, you cancel it immediately. Get lost, scrub.
13. Anytime you're around noisy kids you just need to escape into your happy place.
14. You get up early in the morning to finish up all the stuff that you didn't manage to finish the day before.
15. Your patience is... limited.
16. You leave parties without saying goodbye because you don't want to deal with the pressure and the typical, "No, don't go!"
17. If you send a message or email or you make a phone call, you can't think of anything else until they respond.
18. You show your feelings in... controversial ways.
19. You are too much of a realist.
20. But you're also super productive!
21. And a loyal friend and extremely empathetic.
This post was translated from Spanish.