1. Plan your outfits in advance and save time.
2. Keep a couple of dryer sheets among your clothes so that they always smell fresh.
3. Optimize your space by putting your socks inside your shoes.
4. If you use contact lenses, keep an old case and use it to carry small jewelry like rings or earrings.
5. Prevent your necklaces from getting tangled together in an impossible knot by using the cardboard from a roll of duct tape.
6. But if they're very delicate, place the chain inside a straw to avoid mishaps.
7. Use plastic wrap to stop your beauty products from leaking out and ruining your clothes.
8. If you travel with a baby, make your life easier by separating clothes for each day in ziploc bags.
9. Roll up your clothes to have more space than you ever imagined.
10. Keep your things inside your hats to save room and also to stop them from losing their shape.
11. Put your shoes in an old shower cap so they don't get your clothes dirty.
12. Put all your cables and chargers in an old eyeglass case.
13. If you've already lost the plastic thing that covers the razor (which you obviously did), use a binder clip to protect it.
14. That clip is also useful for keeping your earphones tangle free.
15. Keep your shoes by the wheels in your luggage, so that they don't crush everything else in your suitcase when you're rolling it through the airport.
16. Place a belt inside your shirt collars so that they don't lose their shape.
17. To stop your makeup from shattering along the way, cover it with a little bit of cotton.
This post was translated from Spanish.