1. When they crushed that "damsel in distress" bullshit, because TBH we can take care of ourselves.
2. And made it clear that we're not a prize to be won.
3. When they understood that we don't have to follow anybody's rules.
4. And that our voice is one of the most powerful tools we have.
5. Nobody can tell us what we can and can't do, or what clothes we should wear...
6. Much less who we should be with.
7. Who the heck said women can't do the same things men can?
8. We can be just as strong and brave...
9. If not more so.
10. When they showed us that a woman's love has no limits.
11. And neither do her dreams and ambitions.
12. And we're capable of doing anything to take care of the people we love.
13. Also when they reminded us that we don't need a romantic partner to be happy.
14. And that it's totally okay to go against tradition sometimes.
15. Sometimes we have to resort to drastic measures to defend ourselves...
16. Because some people forget that NO means NO.
17. They taught us that we're stronger together, and that we can accomplish anything that we put our minds to.
18. And, above all, they showed us that there's no stronger bond than the bond between two women who love each other.
This post was translated from Spanish.