1. You can remove coffee and tea stains from your mugs with white vinegar.
2. If you think dusters are useless, just use a lint roller and get rid of all the dust in one go.
3. If you use a toaster oven, put a sheet of aluminum foil under the tray. You'll never have to clean crumbs out of the bottom ever again.
4. Speaking of crumbs (or in this case, glitter, which is like crumbs), a little tape goes a long way when you're trying to clean up!
5. To clean your blender, don't bother with a sponge.
6. No joke, white vinegar mixed with dish soap can clean up just about everything.
7. You can disinfect your sponges in the microwave.
8. And while we're talking about white vinegar...
9. Use a rubber squeegee or latex gloves to clean up all the pet hair on your furniture.
10. If you have a dish with stuck-on food that you just can't get off, let it soak overnight with a nontoxic dryer sheet in it.
11. To get stains out of your carpet, put a wet towel over the stain and iron it.
12. Have a grease stain on your clothes? Use talcum powder or chalk on the stain and let it sit overnight.
13. To clean and freshen up your mattress, all you need is baking soda and some essential oils.
14. You can clean your blinds with some tongs and an old towel or rag.
15. If you have vodka lying around, you can use it to freshen up your clothes and furniture.
16. Clean the dust off your electronics with a coffee filter.
17. Speed up your dryer by adding a dry towel or two in with the rest of your wet clothes.
18. Drop a couple of Alka-Seltzer tablets into your toilet bowl, and it'll be clean in three minutes tops.
19. Get old bumper stickers off your car without leaving any residue by using a hair dryer.
This post was translated from Spanish.