1. Do you remember when you last washed the bra you're wearing right now?
2. According to the instructions, you're supposed to change your tampon every four to six hours...
3. There have been times when, in an emergency, you've had to use toilet paper instead of a tampon or pad.
4. When it's cold outside, you stop shaving.
5. And sure, you've peed in the shower. Who hasn't?
6. And yes, we have all picked our noses.
7. Sometimes we remove the dirt from under our nails with...well, our nails.
8. There is nothing more disgusting than sneezing when you're on your period.
9. You go days, and maybe even weeks, without washing your hair.
10. This includes after you've gone to the gym, or on a long walk, or on those warm days when your scalp gets all humid and gross.
11. Speaking of the gym...that outfit looks pretty familiar.
12. You've taken great joy in peeling off your skin after a bad sunburn like some kind of serpent.
13. Be honest, do you remember the last time you washed your makeup brushes?
14. Instead of using nail polish remover like a decent human being, you pick it off with your teeth and spit it out after.
15. Nothing is more satisfying than removing your blackheads with a strip and then admiring it for hours.
16. The rumors you heard are true: We all smell our clothes and decide if it's worth washing them or wearing them again.
17. You've spent hours picking off bits of mascara from your eyelashes with your fingers.
18. You've gone fishing for bits of food that fell into your bra.
19. OK, OK, OK. Time to get real.
20. Accept it, you play with those little mustache and beard hairs that you have.
21. Nothing — NOTHING — is as satisfying as popping a zit.
22. Except for maybe the smell of your own farts.
23. And sometimes you don't have a choice, and you have to apply deodorant on your sweaty armpits.
24. And what about all those times where you turned the hair on the floor and walls of the shower into a work of art?
25. And nothing relaxes you more than lying down to watch TV and putting a hand down your pants.
This post was translated from Spanish.