1. At 30, you'll have bid farewell to (almost) all of those insecurities about your body.
2. Which is why you'll do things to consciously look and feel your best.
3. Maaaaybe, just maybe, you won't party as hard as you did before.
4. And you'll realize that staying at home doesn't make you a "loser."
5. Your personal confidence will soar.
6. You'll be able to criticize "the youth" with confidence...
7. But nostalgia also becomes an important part of your life...
8. Your trips are more frequent and way better.
9. You dress better.
10. You're so over drama.
11. Your house looks a lot like a Pinterest board.
12. You don't find household chores quite so tedious anymore.
13. You have fewer and better friends.
14. You don't HAVE to live with roommates.
15. You can give advice based on your "experience."
16. You don't give a fuck about what people say.
17. Which means you've stopped wasting your time with people you don't care about one bit.
18. It's very likely you've begun to have a serious love for wine.
19. You're much more sexy.
20. Therefore, you have MUCH better sex.
21. And, ideally, you also have more money...
22. You're not as lost, job-wise.
23. You realize that everything is temporary.
24. You learn that some things (and people) can't be changed, and you have to accept that.
25. That life is too short to worry about things that are not worth it.
26. And that the world owes you nothing... but you're okay with that.
This post was translated from Spanish.