1. Step 1 to opening a ~hipster~ restaurant: Borrow some stuff from your high school chemistry lab.
2. Who needs plates when you can have... shovels?
3. Or a slab of wood?
4. Behold, the hipster's iced latte...
5. Would you like a small ice cream with an injection of caramel?
6. Framed menus in case you want to take one home and hang it on your wall.
7. Would you get your morning cup o' Joe from this mobile coffee shop?
8. For those hot days, an ice cream made from charcoal.
9. Table lamp shades can also hang down from a ceiling if you're really into that kind of thing.
10. In the absence of forks, paintbrushes...
11. This Bloody Mary is not like anything you've seen before.
12. TBH I might adopt this strategy at home... less dishes to wash, y'know?
13. A tire instead of a sink... because reasons.
14. Anybody have any idea what's going on here?
15. Would you like some bread with that?
16. Grab your old stuffed animal, cut its head off, and hang it in your living room.
17. A measuring cup is still a cup, I guess...
18. Christmas in Hipsterland.
19. So long, vases. Hello, paper bag.
This post was translated from Spanish.