39 Products On Amazon Our Readers Are Loving Right Now
A cat necktie, a Wi-Fi extender, luscious lip treatments, and other favorite products from our recent posts.
14. A pair of snow boots that saves your piggies from going "wee wee wee" all the way to crippling frostbite.
15. A foam facial cleanser that washes away dirt and oil and tightens pores using albumen (egg whites).
16. A Wi-Fi range extender that lets you scroll through Facebook in the bathroom, attic, garage, etc.
18. A Sushi Bazooka that in a perfect world would shoot raw fish out like a T-shirt cannon, but instead it just makes impressive-looking sushi.
22. A car seat caddy that organizes — and catches — your phone, wallet, makeup, and blah blah this is mostly for french fries.
24. An electric glass kettle (with a neat blue LED light) that makes water roar in a matter of minutes.
27. A travel-size, battery-operated fabric defuzzer that removes pills from clothing and keeps you looking fresh.
30. A pair of headrest hooks because your bag is way too expensive to be fraternizing with floor dirt and melting snow.
31. An exfoliating and hydrating lip scrub that removes dry skin and primes lips perfectly for your chapstick of choice.
38. A cordless lithium hand vac with an easy-to-empty dirt vessel and a nozzle slim enough for tight nooks.
39. And a drain protector that revolutionizes catching — and easily removing — your and your Wookiee family's fallen shower hair.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.