Need a gift idea? Amazon has a section featuring products that people buy as gifts most often.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from the section this week:
1. This charming garden gnome massacre for landscaping enthusiasts.
2. The Zeus Deluxe Beard Grooming Kit for your favorite lumbersexual.
3. A 2017 dog-shaming day-to-day tearoff calendar for commiserative furparents.
4. A four-pack of Demitri's award-winning Bloody Mary Seasoning Mixes for your best brunch bitch or Bloody Mary snob.
5. A leopard fleece onesie for adults who are cold and practical but mostly sassy (Rarr!).
6. A natural-wood gerbil mansion for tiny critters that live large.
7. A Santaur ornament for someone as twisted as you.
8. A rather apropos crab dip server for the hostess with the mostess.
9. A Slothzilla shower curtain for any bathroom that just needs a little *something*.
10. A fragrant reed diffuser that makes home smell like the holidays, with a mix of pomegranate, mandarin orange, pine, cloves, cinnamon, and a hint of vanilla and amber.
11. The official World of Warcraft Cookbook — with recipes like "Ironforge rations" and "Garr's limeade" — for the gamer that takes a break every once a week to eat something.
12. A set of 10 panda nesting dolls for a cute addition to the kids' playroom.
13. A wooden wristwatch for the same person getting the beard kit (above).
14. A Totoro apron for the animated chef.
15. The Estes Big Bertha Flying Model Rocket Kit for people who like to build things and then watch them combust.
16. An aluminum case of stainless steel barbecue tools for your neighborhood grillmaster.
17. A pair of Millennium Falcon cufflinks for the subtle, classy raging nerd.
18. A super-affordable pack of seven TonyMoly face masks so friends and family can treat themselves.
19. A VicTsing Wireless Waterproof Speaker for tunes in any terrain.
20. An elegant rose-shaped bundt mould for your IRL Cake Wars.
21. And (ovary explosion), this plush elephant body pillow for the teeniest snuggler you know.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.