Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
1. First thing ACTUALLY TRENDING is meal replacement drink Soylent!
2. Translucent window film that lets light in, but not eyeballs.
3. A travel-sized pocket knife. Oh Switzerland, you know how much we love us!
4. A '50s-style swing dress you'll kick up your heels in.
5. A 12-piece set of bamboo makeup brushes for putting on a happy face.
6. An outdoor sconce with a built-in HD security camera that makes you Big Brother to squirrels and the FedEx guy.
7. A fidget cube that keeps physically manifested anxiety at bay.
8. Binoculars for looking at the Earth's natural wonders/your neighbors.
9. Fallout 4. Funfunfun. Realistic!
10. Cheetos! On the up and up! Current #1 seller in puffed snacks!
11. A heavy-duty can opener for casual use now and maybe emergency use later.
12. A two-pack of Brita filters. Change 'em out, don't be gross!
13. Something called "Death Wish" that people are drinking voluntarily!
14. A lunchbox that'll get some workplace chuckles if it isn't actually filled with organs — human or otherwise.
15. A game you ought to treasure.
16. Five sets of superhero duds for saving the world.
17. A set of squish-able, re-sealable pouches for little ones fighting the utensil establishment.
18. Packing cubes that help you get away from it all.
19. A RFID-blocking passport wallet that carries everything! Your whole life, even!
20. And trending for yet another week-in-a-row! George Orwell's 1984.
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now, click here!
Check out last week’s post here.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.