1. A Hamilton Beach dual breakfast sandwich maker that pops out two made-to-order BECs in five minutes flat.
2. It's a slow cooker! It's a skillet! It's...SUPER POT.
3. A Cuisinart 2-quart sorbet and ice cream maker for making desserts as cookie-filled or special diet–friendly as your heart desires.
4. An Aroma 6-cup rice cooker with steamer tray attachment that can prepare a dish of healthy grains and steam veggies or protein simultaneously.
5. A KitchenAid five-speed hand mixer with specialty slower speeds that's as effective as it is beautiful.
6. This Cuisinart Smart Stick immersion blender that comes with both whisk and chopper/grinder attachments and a 16-ounce measuring beaker.
7. An electric wine bottle opener by Oster that opens the vino floodgates in seconds.
8. A knife that's electric! Boogie oogie oogie woogie. Also it's perfect for meat carving, bread cutting, veggie slicing, etc.
9. The Instant Pot multifunctional pressure cooker with 14 built-in smart programs, including "steam," "sauté," "poultry," "slow cook," "keep-warm," "yogurt," and "pasteurize."
10. A rapid egg cooker that boils (or poaches or cooks) up to six eggs in minutes with no need for a chaperone.
11. An electric coffee grinder that delivers hassle-free, fresh-ground beans for an unbeatable home-brewing experience.
12. A 5-in-1 Griddler with interchangeable plates for panini press, contact grill, full grill, full griddle, and half-grill/half-griddle options.
13. A Cuisinart stainless-steel cordless electric tea kettle with exact temperature pre-settings and a 30-minute "keep warm" function.
14. A Cuisinart 4-cup Mini-Prep food processor that can chop, grind, purée, emulsify, and blend.
15. This rotating pizza oven with top and bottom heating elements and a removable nonstick baking pan for easy cleanup.
16. A 12-piece NutriBullet high-speed blender set that serves up perfectly portioned fruit, veggie, superfood, or protein shakes.
17. A Presto 12-cup coffee percolator with a stainless-steel pot and interior components that keeps coffee piping hot for as long as you allow it to.
18. An at-home deep fryer with a splatter guard and cool-touch sides that fries up to six cups of crispy, golden delicious food.
19. A PopLite hot air popcorn popper that spares you time, money, and contact with unhealthy chemicals found in most microwavable bags.
20. A KitchenAid 5-quart stand mixer that is great and quality and whatever, but it comes in all these gorgeous candy-coated colors that I want purely because they're pretty, and I'm a material garbage person.
21. This EatSmart Precision Pro digital kitchen scale with a three-minute auto-display shutoff that's perfect for cooks and portion-watchers alike.
22. A KitchenAid 5-speed blender with a BPA-free pitcher and stainless steel blades for making...60 ounces of smoothie, maybe you just REALLY like smoothies.
23. A Cuisinart retro-style two- or four-slice toaster with "bagel" and "defrosting" options for crispy, perfectly warmed carb slabs.
24. Speaking of carb slabs, BREAD MAKER.
25. A Crock-Pot 6-quart stainless-steel slow cooker with a stoneware liner and locking carry lid that's perfect for transportation to tailgates and potlucks.
26. A Nesco food dehydrator with five tiered trays for drying meat, fruit, vegetables, herbs, spices, and even potpourri.
27. And a Black & Decker stainless-steel digital convection toaster oven with an extra-deep interior ;) and eight one-touch functions for baking, broiling, toasting, and more.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.