1. Give your loved ones a retro-style hot dog toaster that's a one-stop shop for wiener cookin' and bun toastin'.
2. Make an art history major feel better about their decisions with these socks.
3. Roast chickens and turkeys in a humiliating way with a set of marinade cooking cone steamers.
4. Give your favorite Doctor Who fan a realistic TARDIS drinking vessel.
5. And for Game of Thrones fans, this menacing garden gnome king.
6. Add variety to a cigar enthusiasts's collection with this pail of stogie-shaped colognes and deodorants.
7. Give someone adorable cacti they can't technically kill.
8. Bestow an unbeatable meat stick sampler to the Ron Swanson in your life.
9. Say "hey, sometimes life is just a hilarious garbage fire" with Allie Brosh's Hyperbole and a Half.
10. Give your beach-bound bestie the ultimate in snorkel technology.
11. Give only professional dessert eaters this 4.5-pound vat of Reese's peanut butter sauce.
12. Make a wino's wishes come true with a genie-in-a-bottle wine bottle stopper.
13. Make every day a good hair day with a $12 Remington ceramic hair straightener.
14. Add whimsy to someone's workspace with a chameleon tape dispenser.
15. Give your queen the crown shower cap she deserves.
16. Prepare yourself for engagement season with this Mr. and Mrs. forks and cake plate set.
17. Outfit your gym bro in jogger sweats for his best broformance.
18. Give a horse head squirrel feeder to someone who has everything except a horse head squirrel feeder.
19. Tell someone "your toenails are my priority" with a cute nail clipper set.
20. Make a regular table into a Pinterest wet dream with these "cork" wine bottle lights.
21. Pay homage to John Wayne the way he would have wanted it: with a toothpick dispenser.
22. And fulfill a loved one's fantasy of being an abandoned roadside burrito with an emergency mylar sleeping blanket.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.