1. You sneak water bottles into restaurants to avoid breaking the bank on fancy restaurant water.
But let’s face it, that ain’t gonna happen.
13. You wear the most stylish of handbags to avoid getting pickpocketed.
But be wary because “fanny pack” means something entirely different in the U.K. …
20. You observe tourists going to extraordinary lengths to get an epic Leaning Tower of Pisa picture.
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."