1. You sneak water bottles into restaurants to avoid breaking the bank on fancy restaurant water.
But let’s face it, that ain’t gonna happen.
13. You wear the most stylish of handbags to avoid getting pickpocketed.
But be wary because “fanny pack” means something entirely different in the U.K. …
20. You observe tourists going to extraordinary lengths to get an epic Leaning Tower of Pisa picture.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- Senegal says it has sent troops into Gambia in an attempt to remove President Yahya Jammeh, who has refused to step down since losing reelection in December.
- A majority of American adults get news from Facebook, according to a new survey by BuzzFeed, but only 18% of respondents said they trusted news from Facebook. ✋ 📰