1. Having the ability to practice job interviews
2. Dieting by making the healthy food on your table look like junk food.
3. Trying on clothes before you buy them.
4. Being able to show customer service operators specifically what you're having trouble with.
5. Virtually purchasing groceries from the comfort of your own home.
6. "Attending" live events.
7. Training and exercising with a skilled instructor.
8. Participating in virtual friend hangouts.
9. Thrill-seeking without the danger.
10. Having a more robust platform for dating.
11. Experiencing theater-quality movies without paying theater-quality prices.
12. And going on virtual world tours.
Want a glimpse into the future?
Purchase the all-new Samsung Galaxy S7 from Best Buy. The future is now!