So you want to keep your figure fit 'n' healthy while glued to your desk chair all day...
...well, lucky you! There are a few simple things you can do to keep on top of your goals and avoid developing the dreaded ~chair butt~.
1. Always take the stairs.
2. Park as far away as possible to get some extra walking in.
3. Find a co-worker to hit the gym with you during lunch breaks.
4. Bring your meetings to the streets.
5. Stand as often as possible.
6. Try an under-the-desk bike pedal.
Now close your eyes and picture yourself crusin along a glorious seaside bike trail.